Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Yoho Cloud!
This Agreement documents the understanding between Prabhu Soft Pvt Ltd. (referred hereinafter as "Yoho.cloud", "our", "we”, and "us”) and _______________ (hereinafter referred to as "Customer" and "you").
- Customer concurs to be billed month-to-month earlier, starting upon Yoho.cloud's receipt with the aid of email, fax, or mail. Contract takes impact at the date of receipt of payment.
- This settlement can be mechanically renewed every month or quarter (relying at the web website hosting plan you selected) except cancelled in writing by the Customer previous to the renewal date for the chosen plan. Cancellations ought to have to be submitted in writing with the aid of email, fax, or mail.
- In the occasion that Customer fails to pay earlier for the offerings/service furnished or Customer's account turns into delinquent, Yoho.cloud reserves the right to droop/suspend Customer's account and offerings/services immediately with/without prior notice and without legal responsibility for real compensatory or consequential damages to the Customer for the interruption in service. Failure to pay consists of expired, declined, and inactive credit score cards, in addition to invalid checks.
- Yoho.cloud shall now no longer be answerable for taxes of any nature associated with purchases crafted from Customer or Yoho.cloud's servers. Customer ought to comply with complete duty for all prices and taxes related to Customer's internet site.
Backup and Data storage
- Backups are the simplest obligation of the Customer. Our backup service may be supplied to you as a courtesy. Yoho.cloud will no longer be accountable for any loss, erasure, or corruption of Customer's facts or files.
- We, Yoho.cloud, however, carry out weekly & month-to-month backups of server configurations and purchaser data. The backup is maintain for simplest one week and month. The backup carrier isn't relevant apart from shared, reseller, Email and Database Hosting package. In the occasion of data loss because of any fault/errors of the Customer, and a healing of data is important via the usage of Yoho.cloud's backups, Customer have to conform to pay Yoho.cloud a technical help charge to get better Customer's misplaced data.
- Yoho.cloud really limits its damages to the Customer for any down time to the pro-rated web website hosting fee throughout the time of device unavailability. Yoho.cloud mainly denies any duties for any damages springing up from an effect of service non-availability.
- Yoho.cloud keeps manipulate of any and all IP addresses that can be assigned to the Customer and reserves the right to dispose of or alternate any and all IP addresses at its only circumspection.
Etiquette and Usage Policy
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
All offerings supplied by Yoho.cloud have to simply be used for lawful purposes. The legal guidelines of EU & the United States of America apply. The purchaser have to comply with compensate and maintain harmless Yoho.cloud from any claims because of using our services.
A listing of required facts can be located here. If the request is of a licensing issue, we can also additionally require similarly documentation. Using a shared account as a backup/storage device isn't always permitted, except for one cPanel or Plesk backup of the identical account. Please do now no longer take backups of your backups.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Themetags; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Themetags. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
- Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs, claims, including reasonable attorney's fees, ("Liabilities") against Yoho.cloud, its agents, its customers, servants, officers, employees, that may arise or result from any services provided, performed or agreed to be performed. Customer should agree that use of Yoho.cloud's servers is at Customer's sole risk.
- Neither Yoho.cloud, its employees, agents, resellers, or the like will be at risk of Customer for any claims of actual, compensatory and/or consequential damages which can be suffered by Customer, inclusive of, however now no longer confined to, losses or damages because of the loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, or service interruptions resulting from the fault or negligence of Yoho.cloud. Customer's exclusive remedies, damages, losses and reasons of action shall now no longer exceed the aggregate dollar amount which Customer paid at some stage in the time period of this Agreement.
- Due to the general public nature of the Internet, Yoho.cloud isn't always chargeable for safety or privateness of e-mail or different facts transferred via the Internet or some other networks utilized.
Script Usage Policy
- The script need to use low system resources. Scripts that consume a huge quantity of our RAM or processor might be situation to on the spot suspension untill the owner may be notified and an alternative solution is reached.
- Each person account won't use extra than 20% of system resources at any given time. If an account is continuously using 20% or extra system resources, the account holder might be warned and if no action is taken on behalf of the account holder the account can be suspended.
- The scripts won't engage with any server configuration or hardware. Accounts walking those scripts are situation to on the spot account termination with out refund. iii. The scripts may not interact with any server configuration or hardware. Accounts running these scripts are subject to immediate account termination without refund.
- The script can't be used or referenced from every other website no longer hosted by Yoho.cloud.
- The script need to execute in a well timed fashion. Any script that makes use of the processor for a few number of milliseconds is situation to removal.
- Any script that looks to be designed especially to assault or in any other case maliciously have an effect on the server is absolutely unacceptable, and if such scripts are determined to your account the account might be terminated without delay and your action might be reported to the proper local, state, and federal authorities and legal action might be taken to prosecute the account holder to the fullest extent of the laws and regulation by Yoho.cloud.
- Perl/Php/python or any script primarily based chat room scripts are strictly prohibited.
- Scripts that require high-bandwidth usage, such as chat room scripts or banner rotation scripts, might be allowed to run only on our high-end accounts.
- Scripts need to be saved secure. Unnecessary chmoding scripts to 777 is a contravention of this policy. Keeping scripts in a publicly viewable directory (one without a index.html file) is likewise in violation of this policy. NOTE: If a script will NOT execute with a permission aside from 777 (hardly ever the case) you could contact consumer care to get approval for the script which will be given under most circumstances.
- This Agreement can be terminated through both Customer or Yoho.cloud at any time without earlier notice and without cause. However, Yoho.cloud will try to offer enough advance notice each time, should termination be necessary. Unused quantities of service might be prorated and refunded on request ONLY if the subsequent situations are met: Customer has made as a minimum of two website hosting
- There are at the least 15 days ultimate remaining the contemporary billing length at the date Customer requests pro-rated refund. If each of those situations aren't met, web hosting services are terminated at the end of the current billing length and no refund could be issued. If Customer has didn't follow the terms of this Agreement, Yoho.cloud might also additionally terminate services any time without penalty. It is the Customer's duty to point their domain and switch their data to some other web hosting company/provider upon discontinuation of services.
- Shared Web Hosting accounts ought to now no longer for use for the functions of dispensing software, multimedia products, Illegal on-line or offline gambling scripts, Illegal P3/Audio/Video and Multimedia Files: Multimedia documents consists of any graphics, audio, and video documents. Web Hosting accounts ought to now no longer for use for the functions of dispensing and storing unusual quantity of multimedia documents. Any website whose disk space usage for storing the multimedia documents exceed 70% of its total usage, both in terms of total length or range of documents, could be taken into consideration to be the use of uncommon quantity of multimedia .
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Yoho.cloud, makes no endorsement, claims, or guarantees concerning the services provided by our clients and will not be held accountable for any disputes or claims against said clients. In no occasion shall Yoho.cloud be accountable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, unique and exemplary damages, or any damages whatever, springing up from the use or overall performance of this website or from any information, services or product supplied via your internet website. We aren't answerable for any content material on any server in our network and could now no longer take any action towards any questionable material or action till the website in query is delivered to our interest through emailing us.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. An example of refusal of service is if an account continues to abuse our policies after warnings. Refusal, cancellation or suspension of services especially holds true to issues with spam or any script abuse. Another example of refusal of service is if a customer becomes very unreasonable, unprofessional, extremely difficult to work with or threatening.Said customer’s account will be suspended and we will recommend to the customer to find a new host. A backup of the account(s) will be provided.
Client's use of profanity in language, or abuse towards any Yoho.cloud's employee via chat, email, phone, support ticket system, or in any other form will result in a complete block from our support system, and subject the client to an account cancellation without a refund.
Terms of this Agreement
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of EU, US or Nepal. In the event that any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Yoho.cloud reserves the right to change this Term of Service at any time. Changes shall become effective within thirty (30) days of publication of the revised version on www.Yoho.cloud. Your continued use of your subscription after expiry of the 30-day period shall constitute your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised Term of Service.